There are many websites on the internet which focus on selling different products and services. Many among them are competitors who target similar kind of visitors. However, one must understand that, having a website and marketing are two different things.
A website should be in such a way that, it can pull as many SEO leads as possible. It should contain the right kind of 100% unique content and perfect design that can attract the visitors to buy your product.
It is very important to view SEO and content marketing as partners rather than opponents. Marketers must understand the importance of content and should look for right ways to promote them to the right target audience.
It is to be noted that, about 85% of the people who research online use a search engine. In fact, search engine can bring more traffic to your website. When people navigate, they expect the result to be on the first page of the search results. Considering this, companies must try to improve the search engine rankings.
Given below is a list of steps that can maximize the website’s search engine rankings
1. SEO ranking factors
- Great content
- Titles, descriptions and headers
- Inbound links from trusted websites
- Social proof
- Online brand authority
2. Create keyword strategy
- Choose keywords: While you are dealing with lead generation, you will be quite aware of the words and phrases that the buyer persona is using in search engine to find products and services. Make use of these keywords and in your articles, blogs and other website content to increase your SEO ranking.
Moreover to select the keywords, you must first discover your target market and their concerns.
You can discover your business keywords through,
- To take feedback from your target market
- Interviewing existing customers
- Using keywords along with hash tags in your tweets.