SAP Users Mailing List
SAP is one of the leading providers of enterprise application software in the world. SAP system consists of various fully integrated modules, which cover virtually every area of business management. With more than 140,000 installations, over 25 industry-specific solutions, and beyond 75,000 customers in 120 countries, its ERP software incorporates all the critical functions of an organization. If you are planning to pitch your products or services to the professionals in this segment, we are happy to help you. At Thomson Data, we source our SAP Users List like no other. When you choose to work with us, you will overshoot your sales target by miles! And that is our guarantee.
Gain Access to SAP Users List that includes:
What You Need Is Here
Our Customers Love Us!
Data Statistics of Our SAP Users Mailing List segmented by Product Category and Product Name
|Enterprise Resource Planning(ERP)||SAP ERP, SAP R/3, SAP ECC||37,845|
|HRMS / (HCM)||SAP ERP Human Capital Management (HCM)||4,982|
|Reporting Software||SAP Crystal Reports||40,450|
|Supply Chain Management (SCM)||SAP Materials Management||4,215|
|Business Process Management (BPM)||Ariba||3,984|
|Supply Chain Management (SCM)||SAP Materials Management,SAP Supply Chain Management, SAP Production Planning||9,515|
|Customer Relationship Management (CRM)||SAP CRM||3,115|
|Human Capital Management (HCM)||SuccessFactors||2,894|
|Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)||SAP Procurement, SAP Supplier Relationship Management||3,809|
|Database Management Software||SAP HANA||2,298|
|Inventory Management||SAP Warehouse Management||1,615|
|Quality Management System||SAP Quality Management||1599|
|Information Technology Management||SAP Data Services||1,453|
|Financial Analytical Applications||SAP CO-PA Accelerator||1,189|
|Project Management||SAP Project System||1,115|
We Provide SAP Users Email List that Includes:
|SAP Analytics Users List||SAP Apparel and Footwear Solution||SAP Business Information Warehouse|
|SAP Business Intelligence List||SAP Convergent Charging Users List||SAP PRD2 Users List|
|SAP Enterprise Buyer Professional||SAP Exchange InfrastructureUsers List||SAP EWM Users List|
|SAP GRC Users List||SAP EHSM Users List||SAP ECC Users List|
|SAP for Insurance||SAP HRMS Users List||SAP ITS Users List|
|SAP ICM Users Mailing List||SAP Knowledge Warehouse Users List||SAP Manufacturing Users List|
|SAP Master Data Management||SAP RDS Users List||SAP Service and Asset Management|
|SAP Solution Composer Users List||SAP Strategic Enterprise Management||SAP Shipping Services Network|
|SAP Test Data Migration Server Users||SAP Training and Event Management Users||SAP NetWeaver Application Server (Web AS)|
|SAP xApps Users List||SAP Supply Chain Performance Management (SCPM) Users List||SAP Crystal Reports Users List|
|SAP Materials Management Users List||SAP for Telecommunications||SAP for Healthcare (ISH)|
|SAP Banking||SAP PLM Users List||SAP Financial Services Network|
|SAP SRM Users List||SAP IS Airlines & Defense||SAP for Retail|
|SAP NetWeaver Users List||And more!|
How do We Help your Business Achieve this?
Our SAP Users Email List contains everything your business needs, which means we cover all the essential marketing information of the SAP user community. This, along with the extensive experience of our data analysts, makes Thomson Data as one among the global leaders in the SAP application marketing. With our list of companies using SAP, you can quickly pitch your sales proposal directly to the interested audience. By reviewing your marketing campaign, previous events, and current marketing data, our experts help you create the ideal list for your business.
You can also unlock your business opportunities by investing in our SAP Users Email Database. This database helps your business by retaining old customers and also gaining new ones. With this list, you can increase the lead generation and sales chances. Stay connected with the leading experts in the industry with this reliable list.
With the help of our opt-in SAP Mailing List, businesses can successfully reach small as well as large enterprises using SAP solution for their day-to-day business activities. To maximize the outcome of your campaign, our expert team procures all the data legitimately from trustworthy sources. Avail this accurate SAP Users Email Database and explore greater chance to expand your venture outside the local market.
Is SAP a CRM or ERP?
- Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning are two entirely different software.
- CRM and ERP are similar in many ways but has different core functionalities.
- SAP ERP is one of the simplified Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software consisting of various integrated modules.
- It handles many aspects of business such as production planning, logistics, finance, supplier, material to customer, and more.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the modules that you can find in SAP ERP.
What industries use SAP?
- More than 106,526 customers use SAP applications in 130+ countries.
- The users are from the small, medium, as well as large-scale firms.
- SAP ERP is used in industries such as the public sector, oil & gas, finance, pharmaceuticals, plant maintenance, and more.
- This software helps streamline the processes across manufacturing, sales, procurement, service, and human resource.
- It is one of the proven, on-premise systems with a tailor-made solution.
What are the types of SAP?
- There are two types of SAP ERP Modules – Functional and Technical Modules.
- All SAP Modules are integrated to provide the best solution for business users.
- Most important SAP modules are MM Module, SD module, PP module, PS module, HR module, Basis module, security module, and ABAP module.
- Functional SAP ERP Modules include Human Resource Management (SAP HRM), SAP SuccessFactors(SF) and more.
- Technical SAP ERP Modules include SAP Basis, SAP Security, Advanced Business Application Programming (SAP ABAP) and more.
How does SAP work in companies?
- SAP ERP system is commonly structured in a three-tier client/server architecture – Presentation, Application, and Database.
- First, a request arrives from the presentation tier, which is analyzed by the dispatcher of the SAP central instance.
- The dispatcher later passes the request to the message process (M), which decides to process the request or forward it to a different instance.
- If the request remains at the same instance, it is sent to one of the work processes where it is processed.
- Finally, the response about the outcome of the request is delivered to the originator of the request in a reverse manner.
GET A FREE
Engage an expert to learn
more about our solution