In the digital era, data privacy is a notable concern, and it matters to us. The following policy is a public declaration of Thomson Data’s practices regarding the information management. (which henceforth shall be referred to as “Thomson Data”, “we”, “our”, “us”). This policy is drafted to help you understand the care we take to handle your personal information.
By visiting our website or utilizing our services, you are acknowledging the terms of information utilization set herein or amended hereafter in this policy.
Security and Privacy
Thomson Data prioritizes data privacy and takes utmost care in ensuring confidentiality of all personal information collected from subscribers. The information may only by shared with the third party when we positively ascertain that the products and services are relevant to your interest.
Information Usage Policy
B2B Information Collection
- Government records
- B2B Directories
- Annual Reports, SEC Filings
- Newspaper Subscription Offers
- Sign-up data from email Campaigns
- Business tradeshow attendee lists
- Public Record Information
- Registration process for subscription sites
- Community postings
- Nationwide utility transaction reports
- Transactional data
- Phone surveys with every business
- Web-based Registrations and offers
- Business trade magazine subscription offers
Information Sharing and Disclosure
How Thomson Data Protects User Information?
Measures Taken To Secure the Information
What Information is collected?
Security of Information
Email Campaign Content
By agreeing to the terms of this policy, the user agrees that unsubscribe may not completely remove all erroneous information and some residual information may remain in our database due to backups and multiple deletions.
To update any personal information or to unsubscribe from future mailings, email us at [email protected] or call 1-800-385-8221. Your request shall be processed in 24 hours.
In Compliance with CCPA & GDPR
At Thomson Data, we adhere strictly to California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Thomson Data has information of several clients and consumers, which is used to deliver optimum services for clients.
According to the newly revised CCPA, California residents have certain rights to manage their data. Our team ensures to abide by this law strictly.
The revised CCPA empowers state residents with the following rights.
Right to Opt-Out
Residents of California have the right to opt-out of companies selling their data to third parties. At Thomson Data, we follow this rule and adjust the marketing messages accordingly.
However, information collected from a government source is excluded from this right.
Right to Access and Request Disclosure
- Your personal data collected
- The purpose for which your data is sold to third-party companies
- Certain information collected by Thomson Data
- Categories of third-party companies in access to your data
- Sources from which your personal information was obtained
Right to Deletion
- Completion of transaction for a service requested by the consumer
- Detection of security incidents
- Compliance with California Electronic Communications Privacy Act
Right to Know
You are entitled to know about your data collected, the sources of collection, and third-party services that are aware of your data.
Furthermore, you can also request the business purpose for data collection.
In addition, CCPA empowers consumers with the right to equal services and the right to access. CCPA has some differences compared to European laws (GDPR). For more detailed information, visit the Thomson Data CCPA compliance page.
Thomson Data does not endorse any external links you may have found on our sites. We are unobligated for any responsibility for information submitted by users to their external links. You may use these sites and links at your risk.
Last Updated: February 14, 2022