- Posted On: Nov 06
- Posted By: John Duff
HubSpot, a software company, founded by Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah in 2006 helps the people to accomplish their business goals in an empathetic way. The company which began with a blog to showcase the product now has 48,000 customers across 100+ countries.
Go through the detailed infographic shared below to know how HubSpot made it to success.
HubSpot is a developer as well as a marketer of software products for the inbound marketing and sales.
Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah founded HubSpot.
HubSpot was founded in the year 2006.
The company is Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
HubSpot is created with the intention of helping the people attain their business goals in a friendly and also empathetic way.
“Your success with inbound marketing and sales is much more dependent on the width of your brain than the width of your wallet.” ~ Brian Halligan, Co-Founder, CEO
HubSpot’s Successful Journey
- In 2004, Brian Halligan and Dharmesh Shah met as a graduate student in MIT.
- In 2005, Halligan received a bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering from the University of Vermont and also his master’s degree from MIT.
- Before founding HubSpot, Halligan and Shah created the HubSpot blog to showcase their product as an inbound marketing solution.
- In 2006, they built an inbound community to help people achieve their business goals and called it – HubSpot.
- In 2007, the company’s revenue was $255,000.
- In 2008, Halligan permitted a sales representative to begin with the selling of HubSpot’s core product to the third parties.
- In 2010, the revenue grew to $15.6 million.
- In 2011, Halligan was given the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year 2011 New England Award.
- In 2011, HubSpot acquired an app store for Twitter known as Oneforty.
- In 2012, the company launched Inbound which is a conference for both the marketers and HubSpot customers.
- In 2016, the revenue of HubSpot was $271 million with 23,226 customers.
- In 2017, the company acquired Kemvi to integrate artificial intelligence and machine learning in marketing and sales platform.
- Currently, it has 48,000 customers across 100+ countries.
Hear Its Success from List of Companies [Source: HubSpot]
With the help of HubSpot,
- Assignar generates 120% more clients.
- Turnover of MO Agency was boosted by 40%.
- Shore has reduced the cost of customer acquisition by 35%.
- Webikeo saw an increase in the revenue by over 100% in just ten months.
- The organic traffic of Apruve is increased to 246%.
- WorksHub reduces the cost of hiring by 24%.
- Coresystems increases lead by 50x.
THE LIST NEVER STOPS!
- HubSpot Marketing
Marketing Automation and E-mail, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Content Optimization System (COS), CRM Sync, Social Media, Reporting and Analytics.
- HubSpot CRM
Salesforce Automation, Pipeline Reporting and Contact Management,
- HubSpot Sales
E-mail Engagement Notifications, Sequences, Meetings, Calling, New Lead Alerts, Website Visit Alerts, CRM Tracking, Contact Insights.
“Success is making those that believed in you look brilliant. At HubSpot, we work passionately to make our customers look brilliant.” ~ Dharmesh Shah, Co-Founder, CTO