- Posted On: Nov 07
- Posted By: John Duff
Email Marketing Automation Boosts Your ROI
Executing an email campaign is time-consuming. Especially, crafting and designing an email every day isn’t just sustainable. A right email marketing automation platform helps you in this area. It frees up a lot of your efforts and also ensures you are reaching the target customers at the right time. It lets you create more relevant and engaging content, which does pay off. Companies have drastically increased their revenue and reduced marketing overheads with the right email automation tool.
In this Infographic, we will explore the advantages of email marketing automation over traditional tactics. It will ensure your faith in automation tools.
- 52% of companies most effectively use email marketing automation tools.
- 25% are planning to start in the coming year.
Companies use email marketing automation tools to:
- Mass personalize the messages
- Create an email from scratch
- Use different templates
- Run A/B tests
- Schedule emails
- Monitor success
“The number one reason marketers at top-performing companies use email automation is to increase revenue.” ~ Gleanster
Businesses achieve a variety of goals from email automation software
- Reply rate increases by 250% by automating follow-up emails.
- 10% or a more significant increase in ROI by automating lead generation with well-timed emails.
- It gives 152% higher click rates and 70.5% higher open rates than any broadcast message.
- 64% of marketers witnessed the benefits of marketing automation within the 6 months of its implementation.
- Companies using email automation are 133% more likely to send relevant content.
- It helps marketers in repurposing 61% content that would have been wasted otherwise.
Boost your ROI with Email Marketing Automation
- Relevant emails generate 18X more ROI than general ones.
Segment your customer’s list and create automated engaging content.
- Personalized emails drive 6X higher revenue than non-personalized content.
Use automation to personalize the content and the timing of your email.
- Transactional email increases ROI by 1-3% in the long run.
Create automated emails in motion and provide an option to buy from you.
- Birthday emails increase conversion rates by 60% than promotional emails.
Utilize email automation tools to delight customers with birthday greetings.
- Welcome emails are 86% more effective than newsletters.
Start welcoming your subscribers using email automation tools.
- Nurtured leads make 47% larger purchases than any non-nurtured ones.
Build a series of automated emails to engage your audience until they buy from you.
Email marketing automation isn’t just a trend. It’s a robust set of tools that are capable of boosting your company’s ROI rapidly.
- Jupiter Research
- The Annuitas Group
- E-commerce marketing Trendrapport 2019