What is a B2B Marketing Funnel?
- Step-by-step strategy to attract and convert visitors
- Combination of SEO, paid ads and social media marketing
- Enables segmentation for personalized marketing
- It’s a long sales process
- Builds a connection with the user
Advantages of B2B Marketing Funnel
- Improves SEO performance
- Boost brand awareness and brand image
- Better lead generation
- Expands customer base and network
- Enhances paid campaign ROI
If your lead acquisition is ineffective, it’s important to build the B2B marketing funnel correctly.
Steps for B2B Sales Funnel Development
1. Develop B2B Target Audience
Do You Know? Over 70% of marketing managers feel building an audience is more important than sales.
- B2B marketing funnel stages must focus on the target audience
- Narrow down probable users
- Build customer persona aligned to objectives
- Consider interests and demographics
- Optimize marketing campaign accordingly
2. Create Awareness
Do You Know? Google Ads Display Network can market your brand among 90% users.
- Run Facebook and Google ads
- Ads can lead to landing pages or free webinars
- Develop lead magnets like articles
- Offer valuable solutions and tips
3. Offer More Product Information
Do You Know? Around 85% of customers rely on product information for any purchase.
- Provide information to hook users
- Send automated emails with product data
- Videos to highlight product benefits
- Product comparisons and pricing data
- Analyse email open rate and engagement
4. Provide Free Trials/Demos/Discounts
Do You Know? 92% of customers prefer using discount coupons to buy items.
- Help users in product evaluation
- Provide free trial or demo
- Send emails describing features
- Feedback forms to fetch customer data
- Send case studies, comparisons and reviews
5. Lead Users to a Purchase Decision
Do You Know? 87% users research online before taking any buying decision.
- Send quotes, testimonials, and coupons
- Special offers trigger an immediate decision
- Provide discounts on first purchase
- Run social media ads and SEO
- 80% of users prefer a customized experience
6. On-board and Re-Engage with Customers
Do You Know? 97% of organizations feel that customer onboarding is vital to their growth.
- Provide assistance to onboard customers
- Access to video tutorials and blogs
- Consider customer budget while sending offers
- Nurture leads through special discounts
- Track customers who might purchase later
Stay connected via B2B email marketing funnel